- Form: Liquid with suspended Fine grade Lubra-Glide co-polymer beads
- Color: Light brown
- Density: 7.3 pounds per gallon
- Thermally stable: 400°F (204°C)
- Pour Point: <-20°F (<-28°C)
- Boiling Point: >450°F (>232°C)
- Freezing Point: <-20°F (<-28°C)
Liqui-Beads can be mixed directly into most mud systems via injection pump, pill form, or gravity feeding, directly over the mud pump suction.
Total system treatment:
- Mix slowly through metered additions while circulating.
- Mix up to 1% Liqui-Beads evenly throughout the circulating volume to reduce torque and drag.
- Pills and Sweeps: Spot pills, approximately 2% Liqui-Beads with sufficient volume to cover the BHA or problem area and/or build sections. After spotting a pill stop circulation, rotate and reciprocate the string for up to 10 minutes, allowing the product to saturate the zone before continuing operations.