Two components for a two-way solution for coil tubing or drilling applications
Liqui-Beads provides the combination of a liquid lubricant and the premium performance of SUN’s own LUBRA-GLIDE co-polymer beads in a single product application. This combination gives you the tools to solve torque, drag, and friction issues immediately in a single application package.
- Reduces torque and drag associated with coil tubing drilling, logging, workover, or completion applications
- Suspended fine LUBRA-GLIDE co-polymer beads offer excellent mechanical lubrication. Fine grade beads average 247 microns or 65 mesh
- The premium liquid lubricant component has a high affinity for metal and bonds with these surfaces, reducing the coefficient of friction between the work string and wellbore
- Non-aromatic components will not harm mud motors, MWD, or LWD tools
- LC50 >750,000 at 2% concentration
- Bio-degradability index ~60% (28 days)